Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The British: Funnier than US

I was getting a good chuckle at the first couple paragraphs of this article when I read the line "You're a public figure now, they would say." So I decided to look up who the author, Boris Johnson, is. It turns out Boris Johnson is the mayor of London and probably funnier than anyone Michael Bloomberg even knows.

It's really strange and oddly disconcerting that British pols are capable of such superior humor in public arenas that Americans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes are about 250 bucks on every page. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the boots were around 220 bucks on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?